Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Bling Bridal Shower! (after all, diamonds are a girl's best friend!)

I had the honor of throwing a gorgeous bridal shower over the weekend!  The bride is all about bling and fancy feathers.  This party was so much fun to decorate for!  I had a fabulous time making a cupcake stand, decorative engagement rings, and a gorgeous feather wreath!!  Take a look...


This is the cupcake stand I made for the shower!  You can rent this bling cupcake stand from me for only $30, or you can purchase one of your very own for $80.  


All of the guests were greeted at the front door with this beautiful feathery wreath!  (You can purchase your very own customized feather wreath for only $40)


I made a silver sparkly monogram for the mantel decor.  I used mini mirrored tiles to create a hanging sparkle effect.  




I made these cute oversized diamond engagement rings for decoration.  They were very cute and easy to make!  I spray painted embroidery rings and hot glued faucet handles and cabinet hardware on!  So easy and so cute!  


I cut out diamond shapes from glitter paper and used toothpicks to stick into a donut...voila!  Diamond Engagement Ring Hors D'Oeuvres! 


No detail is ever too small!  An engagement ring was dropped into every glass of champagne...yes, it was only an ice cube but it was too cute!


Sparkles! Bling! Feathers! Cupcakes! 
I ordered the cupcakes from a local bakery then I decorated them myself.  I added a giant diamond ring and a white feather behind it.  




Each guest was given this cute diamond engagement ring key chain as a favor! 

Diamonds are a girl's best friend!  


Happy Planning!



7 comments:

  1. I am stealing...ahem...borrowing your idea of the diamond shapes on the powder donuts for a bridal shower I am hosting! We are doing a brunch, but another hostess is a cake decorator, and is naturally making a big cake. This is the perfect way to add one other sweet item without overdoing it! Thanks for providing pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! Truly lovely bridal shower arrangements. The diamonds are honestly girl’s best friend. You really did a great job by using diamonds in this bridal shower. Planning my niece’s bridal shower at one of wedding venues NYC as I really want to have similar wedding décor for the day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bridal shower is a lovely occasion to celebrate the bride-to-be. With all your girl gang, it can't ever not be fun. The little details mentioned here look absolutely gorgeous as well as thoughtful. Daniela Diamonds is an elite jewelry store in NYC that offers a wide range of jewelry including engagement rings, Diamond wedding bands Nyc, and more. Plan your jewelry ahead of your wedding with us for amazing designs and trustworthy jewelry.

    ReplyDelete